Design Resume

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mojo (Last) Monday




I'm a nerd.


I uploaded my pictures, and then forgot to post them before the deadline. Oops! Oh well. So here's the card that was supposed to be entered into the Mojo Monday #90. It uses one of my new Anya's! This time I decided to color her using my ink pads and a waterbrush. Still had to use a color pencil for her face since I don't have a flesh colored ink. Should come in my CTMH delivery today though.


All the paper for this is out of my scrap stash! Even the white. I'm so proud of myself. And look at the old piece of Basic Gray dp I found! Sometimes digging through your scraps is fun. I forget about them. Used my Spellbinders embossing plate again...I love that thing!


Materials: cs--CTMH, dp--Basic Grey, glitter paper--unknown, Anya stamp--TGF, embossing plate--Spellbinders, skittles--Robin's Nest, flower--just from a silk stalk, stickles, ink colors and black marker--CTMH, colored pencils--Crayola.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love the little pearl accents.