Design Resume

Friday, August 28, 2009

Card class day 2

As promised, here are two more cards from my economical $10 card class tonight. All of these cards are using layouts from Originals Card Confidence book by CTMH. The first card is a simple 3x3 card. The second card is standard size and I'm going to have them use a different flower stamp than what's shown here. Now that one of my fav SOTM sets, Treasure Life, has a permanent status in the new Idea Book, I want to share with everyone how great it is!


Materials: All CTMH. Bella L2pp, Buttoned Together ss, Intrinsic Backgrounds ss, Treasure Life ss, Sept. Word Puzzle ss, dessert sand, pansy purple, and cocoa inks, colonial white ricrac, hollyhock twill ribbon, paper piercer.
Other: EK circle punch

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love that Bella paper.

Kaytee said...

Beautiful cards!!! I wish I could take your class!