Design Resume

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Card class day 3

Ta da!! Here are the final two cards from my economical $10 card class last night. I introduced them to the wonderful world of circle cards. Did I mention that I had 9 people come?! It started with only 5, then with only a few days before the class people kept calling/e-mailing me if they could bring a friend. How can I turn people away?! Good thing I bought another folding table! ;)


Materials: All CTMH. Animal Cookies L2pp, Creative Basics Animal Cookies Collection, Say it in Style ss, *New* Dream Big ss, clover, dutch blue, tulip, black and hollyhock inks, white daisy ricrac, summer buttons, clover marker, Coluzzle.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute cards! What a great class concept, not a surprise it was such a success!

Marianne Penner said...

I wish I lived a little closer to you, I would come down and take some classes from you. All your cards are amazing.