Design Resume

Thursday, August 27, 2009

New card class

Tomorrow I'm having my first of a monthly card class I'm starting up. With the economy having it's effect on my customers, I decided to have $10 classes. To start off, I'm having a card class and soon to add scrapbooking classes. For just 10 smacks, everyone will make six cards.


To extend the excitement of my post, I'm going to torture you all by only showing you two cards a day for the next three days. This is a sneaky way for me to get through most of the weekend having posts while I'm busy with the class and going to the Gorge for a Nickleback concert! Ha ha! Sorry to do it to ya!


Hopefully now with these crazy couple of weeks finally winding down I'll be able to get back in the groove of challenges and new creations. I have a BUNCH of new product from the CTMH fall/winter catalog (releasing Sept. 1st!) that I haven't had time to play with yet, along with some other new goodies. Until then, enjoy!



Materials: All CTMH. Backwoods L2pp, Treetops ss, True Happiness ss, Olive, chocolate and outdoor denim inks, cranberry brads, natural hemp, liquid glass, edge distresser, 3d popdots.
Other: Stickles

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What cute cards! Have fun with your class.

nasuha ahmad helmi said...

i love the simplicity Of these cards..it's sO cute!
( i hope i spell the 'simplicity' right) ;p