Design Resume

Friday, August 7, 2009

WHOO-HOO!! I'm a winner!!

So the plan today was to go home from work and ONLY check my e-mail. No Blogger, Facebook, nothing! It's all been sucking too much time away! Lol! I know you all know how that feels.

Good thing my pal Nona set me an e-mail because I wouldn't have known that I won the Farm Fresh Friday challenge last week over at The Greeting Farm!! To see the "big" announcement, click here. I can't believe they chose my card! I'm so blessed! I would like to thank Marie and the DT at TGF for their fun challenges and AWESOME prizes! Thanks also go to all those who have left lovely comments for me about this card. You brighten my day that my creations make you smile.

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

Way to go!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! :D

I stumbled upon your blog (because of your blog candy ;)), and it's really nice to find new people and new cards, if you know what I mean! I really like your style! :D

Stamp and Smile said...

CON'GRATs!!! Such a nice warm feeling... :) And yes I totally understand about being on the computer... LOL! (It sucks you in!)