Design Resume

Sunday, August 9, 2009

"I wanna be like Amy" Challenge

So there is this AWESOME crafter, Amy, that makes the most amazing creations. She alters stamps in her own way, and even designs her own images!! She's also the inspiration for Club Anya's "I wanna be like....Amy" challenge. They so loved her circle card in their image gallery that they created a challenge for us to make one like it.

Here's my take (still loving the CD envelopes):



Materials: All CTMH. Key To My Heart L2pp, Fringed Phrases ss, black ink, markers, rub-ons, Coluzzle.

Other: TGF Miss Anya ss, Crayola colored pencils, Stickles, CD envelope.

5 comments:

Claireabelle said...

This is brilliant
x

Penny said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous GORGEOUS!!!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow another gorgeous creation hunny, i love this! hugs Linda x

Stamp and Smile said...

Wonderful card Jenn!!!! :) LOVE the nice colors, and the black hair detail is just perfect! And such cool DP's... ROCK-O'licious!! :)

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is beautiful! I never saw this done, but I love the idea! I feel sooooo inspired now...thank you!
Blessings, Maria