Design Resume

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Nona!!


It's Nona's birthday today! I actually gave her this card on Saturday when a couple of us got together for sushi and some crafty time. It was a very fun day and an early birthday celebration for Nona. Hope you had a fun day Nona!
I made this card using my fun Birthday Anya stamp. This was one of the first images I colored with my Copics, and as you can tell....I didn't have very many colors my first shipment. Can you say monochromatic? ;) I made it work though with lots of color layering and adding sparkle and some fun liquid applique. I forgot how fun that applique could be!
Materials: Birthday Anya-TGF; Basic Grey Indian Summer dp; CTMH cs, edge distresser, sanding kit and inks; Nesties; Coluzzle; liquid applique; sentiment-Amuse; Primas; Sakura "clear star" pen; misc. buttons; foam tape.

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Super cute! I'm glad we had a fun time this weekend!

nonapearl said...

I did have fun! Thanks for partying with me! And thank you for my gorgeous card! :)

Amy said...

OMGosh she is super cute and I am so diggin' the liquid applique for the frosting... such a cool touch!