Design Resume

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yay to applique!

See how fun it is?! When I saw this Miss Anya, I knew I had to use it for the fur accents. This was just an easy layout with a few button accents.

Can't wait for The Amazing Race tonight! I still don't know who I want to win since I was cheering for the father/son duo, Gary & Matt. Maybe the brothers, but I like the Globetrotters too. Definately NOT Brian & Erika. Her prissy attitude annoys me.

Materials: Miss Anya-TGF; BG Eskimo Kisses dp; CTMH sentiment, inks, buttons, liquid applique; foam tape.

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love the liquid applique!

Paula said...

Hey Jenn,
I love this image, and such a cute idea with the applique.

Where is Lynnwood, WA. I live in Vancouver WA

If you get a chance to visit my blog, I have some candy offerings, 'Sugar Nellies' and 'Whiff of Joy' stamped images, papers and embellishments.

Paula***