Design Resume

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who wants FREE stamps?!!

It's STAMPAGANZA time with Close To My Heart!!
Buy 2 My Acrylic stamps sets and get 1 FREE*!!

From now until the end of the month, with every purchase of 2 My Acrylic stamp sets you get a 3rd one for FREE! It's been a long time since Close To My Heart has offered their Stampagaza event so close to the holidays. There's no limit to the number of FREE stamps you want to get! You could save up to $22.95 per set of 3 ordered stamps! Some exclusions apply: No "E" or "K" size stamps, Stamps of the Month, or Workshop on the Go sets.


To view the current Close To My Heart Idea Book, click here. I would LOVE it if you would order through me! I don't have my own order site, but I can have them delivered directly to your house!
Stay tuned for some pictures of my goodies I got from CTMH's Regional Celebrations this last weekend in Portland! Loads to share!

No comments: