Design Resume

Saturday, August 7, 2010

And another....

Hmmm....does this card look slightly familiar? Perhaps like Thursday's card? I liked my Chanter card so much that I decided to create another using one of my Gorjuss RAK images Amy gave me. (Who, by the way, has some awesome BLOG CANDY going on!) I used my piercing guide to create spots on her dress, and that vintage button really completed the look for the card.

By the way.....my Farmer's Market day: It was pretty slow. Only one $7 sale in four hours, but then as I was closing up a lady came by and bought 13 cards! Almost made it worth baking in the sun all evening! Most of what she bought were my cards using Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, TGF stamps, and Sweet November Stamps. To include the cards from my last two posts! Definitely have to make more of those! I'm going to try again on the 18th.

Materials
Stamps: Gorjuss Girls RAK image, CTMH Fringed Phrases and Say it in Style ss
Paper: BG Eva dp, So Sophie journaling spot, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, misc. ribbon and button, EK punches, CTMH ink, Sakura pen

3 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Beautiful card Jenn, and glad to hear your market was worthwhile in the end
xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this card and the one prior are awesome! I am glad you sold oodles of cards even if only at the end. Like you said it made it worth while! Beth