Design Resume

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bellarific "Friday"

Now, I know it's Tuesday, but I wanted to post my Bellarific Friday card today since I'll have another Critter Crew sneak peak tomorrow and my FFF post on Friday.

This is the card I made for my best friend Sara for her baby shower I've been planning the last month. Her colors are pink and brown so this Cosmo Cricket paper worked perfectly. This cute TeddyBella is one I bought off Ebay. :D It was the perfect image for what Sara will be up to with all of the gift cards she got yesterday! Notice the bag with the "N"? Well, after all that baby shopping she had to stop by Nordstroms for a little something for mommy! Lol!

The Bellarific challenge this week is to have an animal on your card. The teddy bear and buggy-background count, right?! I say it does! Lol! The layout is from the Taylored Expressions customer hop awhile ago. You might not be able to see in the photo, but the Sorbet charm in the center of the flower says "happy memories".

Tonight is "Crafty Night" with my girls Nona, Sparkle, Rachel and Jen. I can't wait to see all these gals! It's been sooooo long!

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella TeddyBella
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Coluzzle, CTMH inks, buttons, metal charm, paper piercer, and pearls, lace, EK punch.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome card Jenn! Love these papers and the lace looks amazing with them! Have a great crafting night!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just so cute! Can't wait to see your next one! :)