Design Resume

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You might've heard....

I'm one of the newest members of the
Critter Crew DT!
Woot woot!!
I'm sooo excited to take on this great adventure! I am one of FIVE lucky, and very talented, ladies to join the Crew. I've been a HUGE fan of TGF for a long time, as you can tell from my posts and my TGF galleria. How can you not love the oh-so-cute images that TGF crew comes out with month after month?!
Here are the two cards I submitted:
Irvin will always be my favorite Critter. Being a band geek in high school, he pulls on a special heart string for me! Plus he's so dang cute with those big 'ol spectacles! I also used this week's Saturday's sketch from CA&F.
Awww, Randy....He was a great RAK image from a friend. He is just so stinkin' adorable with his big floppy hat looking slightly bashful with his flower. I also used this week's FFF sketch by Cindy....see, already thinking ahead on the DT/FFF!! Lol!
Check out this post for samples of the other new DT's entries, and stay tuned to my blog for cool Farm Fresh Friday cards and September sneek peeks!
Materials
Stamps: TGF Irvin and Randy digis, CTMH Fringed Phrases, Clear Stamps
Paper: (Irvin) BG Nook&Pantry, CTMH cs, Amuse kraft. (Randy) CTMH dp and cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, CTMH inks, brads, and hemp, misc. brown buttons, AC orange buttons, Coluzzle.

8 comments:

nonapearl said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!

Congrats Jenn. You are so rockin' it! :) You totally deserve this spot.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

CONGRATS!!! You totally deserve it...your cards are wonderful!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

SWEEEEET GF! Your cards are awesome, they are lucky to have you! Beth

Linda Muhr said...

Congrats to you!

Your cards are lovely!

Hugs Linda

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats again! I'm so excited for you!

Jacqueline said...

CONGRATS!! It will be wonderful to work with you! Cant wait to see what you create! :D

Cindy Haffner said...

Welcome to the farm, love your SWEET cards.

Heather Schlatter said...

Jennifer,

I love love love both of these creations you did an amazing job on these love all the colors and elements you have on them!!!!

I am so excited to welcome you to the team and looking forward to working with you and getting to know you the next few months!!!!

Welcome Aboard the Critter Crew!!!

Heather