Design Resume

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A quick card


I've been meaning to make a little thinking of you card for one of the girls in my youth group for a while now. She's going to be old enough to join Job's Daughters next month and she's been so anxious! I love seeing all that excitement in young kids! So, since our Bethel takes the summer off, I wanted to send her a little something to let her know we're thinking of her.
Girls that are still too young to be a Job's Daughter (Jobie) are nicknamed "Bees" for Jo-"bie". Get it?! So it was only appropriate that I make her a card with bees on it. Nice and simple and fun. I hope it makes her smile.
Materials
Stamps: CTMH incentive set, Say It In Style
Paper: BG Green at Heart dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, Memento ink, CTMH inks and ribbon, Stickles, foam tape

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderful card Jenn! Beth