Design Resume

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FFF- Mercy's sketch

Here with a late-night post! I've had little time to be crafty this week. Too much chaos at work, and I have something scheduled EVERY day after work. UGH! But I did have time on Sunday before all the craziness, to make this card for this week's Farm Fresh Friday.

I think I was mostly excited for Mercy's sketch than anything else. I do miss her Tuesday sketches. Little Miss Stella was ready to make another Valentine showing, so I paired her with this fun dp I bought eons ago. I also found this fun black notebook paper at Goodwill. Only 50 cents! Time to stock pile my Valentine cards to take down to the shop for sale!

Enjoy your Thursday. First of two back-to-back card classes tonight. I'll be sharing those cards, and some others, soon.

Materials
Stamps: TGF Stella, CTMH heart
Paper: Misc. dp, black notebook paper by Mead, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Memento ink, CTMH inks and paper piercer, AC buttons, misc. ribbon and scrap lace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh she is so darling, and all the ribbons and cute pink buttons are perfect!