Design Resume

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I {heart} this card!

Did this turn out fabulous or what?!! I started out with this week's Farm Fresh Friday color challenge. The colors are black, turquoise, and a color of your choice. I chose my favorite new CTMH color, Sorbet, which perfectly matched this PTI ribbon and buttons I had.

I have a customer at the Sweet Spot that requested some kitty cards, so I thought using Reeta was perfect. I'm going to create some more using my old Purr-fect TGF set. I also used the Skipping Stones sketch #60. Switched the bottom panel to be behind the image instead of in front. Looked better that way.

Enjoy your Thursday! Bones is back tonight!!! And CSI! Yippee! Love that holiday break is over for all my shows.

Materials
Stamps: TGF Reeta, CTMH Thoughtful Sentiment
Paper: CTMH Lagoon and Smoothie cs, PTI cs, OA checked dp, black note paper
Other: Copics, foam tape, Memento ink, CTMH black button, ink, and waxy flax, PTI button and ribbon, EK border punch, CB folder

2 comments:

Kellie said...

This is GORGEOUS the colours are WOW amazing together and your colouring as always ROCKS!

Hugs,
Kellie

Sparkplug17 said...

So fabulous and so darling!