Design Resume

Friday, January 21, 2011

January card class samples

We had fun last week at my monthly card classes. I showcased one of the *NEW* CTMH paper packs, "Wings" with matching stamp set, and the super fab Stamp of the Month set, "Find Your Style" (which is my fav ever!)

This first card they loved, but grumbled when they had to make the fan-fold flower and cut out the butterfly. It was all better once they were made and all put together!
This next card was more simple to give them a "break". I showed them how to use the awesome new spray pens that CTMH came out with. You can fill it with your favorite ink and water solution and create some cool effects!

The last is my personal favorite! Love, love this dress form from the SOTM set! The ribbon bow add the perfect element, and this damask print from the pack is my fav. I sprayed some more ink solution on the background to the image since I chose a more plain section of this paper.

Materials: All CTMH. Wings L2pp, Find Your Style SOTM, Wings stamp set, Opaques pearls, Juniper ink, re-inker and ribbon,. Vineyard Berry, Black, and Sweet Leaf inks, sanding kit, spray pen, button brad
Other: EK border punch

No comments: