Design Resume

Saturday, January 15, 2011

More Stella to love

Hello all! My crazy, busy week is almost over! Then I can get to crafting again! ....after I watch my Seahawks beat the Bears that is!! Have you seen the now famous Marshawn Lynch TD run yet?! Just listen to the crowd (which happened to set off eathquake sensors under the stadium)!



So I bring to you today another Stella card I made last Sunday. Love this image! I thought I'd give her a vintage twist with this Curio paper. This was my least favorite of the dps in the pack, but it made a perfect background for Stella. I used some more scrap lace, and these cute lacey flowers I found at Goodwill to help play off the lace printed in the dp. You can't really see it, but I put burgundy Stickles on her lips.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! I'll be back Monday with the cards from my card class, after I recover from celebrating my teams' win! (I'm definately an optimist!!)

Materials
Stamps: TGF Stella
Paper: BG Curio, PTI kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH ribbon and pearls, Memento ink, Stickles, scrap lace.

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

She's adorable! What pretty DP, too!

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing :)

Kellie said...

This is stunning! I love this paper, I really want to use it but every time I go to cut it I just can't! But after seeing your gorgeous card I'll have to have a try again!

Hugs,
Kellie

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card! Sorry the game isn't going well...