Design Resume

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Speed bump

Well, I meant to post earlier but chaos happened. My Grandpa was admitted to the hospital Thursday with some prostate cancer complications (the joys of being and old man!). Everything is better now and he was released yesterday. He had to spend his 87th birthday in the hospital! Ack! Mom and I went down everyday after I was off work to go visit.

So here's another Valentine card I made using the LAST of my CTMH Amore paper! Yippee! This paper has definately been hanging out in my scrap closet for TOO long! The shop totally picked this one up to sell. Love this flourish from the "Circle of Love" stamp set. You'll see it again in tomorrow's post.

Materials
All CTMH. Amore L2pp, Soul Mates ss, Circle of Love ss, For All Occasions ss, Blush buttons, hemp, cocoa ink, blush ink, tulip ink.
Other: EK border punch, Liquid Pearls, PTI kraft

No comments: