Design Resume

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hello all. Long time no blog, yeah? Believe me though, I have LOADS of images colored and ready to go, as well as some cards to share. Yay!

Today's card is my Mother's Day card I'm giving to my Aunt Cheryl. She's a fantastic gardener and is a plant expert at Molbak's Nursery, so Daffodil Charlotte was the perfect choice. I couldn't wait to get my SCRS order from Sparkle when we met up with Nona for a craft night together! I bought these mini silk daffodils just to pair with this image. I used this week's SCRSC sketch.

I hope you all have a great day planned with your loved ones. Mine's packed with an early shift at work, then late breakfast with my parents, grandparents, and uncle (Aunt Cheryl has to work), then off to do a six hour shift at a rest-stop to help raise money for the Shriner's Hospital! Whew! I'm going to be a tired puppy! Good thing I have the next day off so that I can take Mom to her favorite shopping place--Goodwill! We have tons of fun hunting for treasures.

Materials
Stamps: SCRS Daffodil Charlotte, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Offbeat dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH ink, Memento ink, rhinestones, silk daffodil

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Jenn! Love your coloring and piecing! Thanks for joining us at SCRS!