Design Resume

Friday, May 20, 2011

Bellariffic Friday--sketch time!

Good morning all! I'm back today with another Bellariffic Friday card. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge, and what do ya know?....the sketch was PERFECT for the Rain-never-stopped-me-aBella that I told you I had ready to go. Yay!! I altered the sentiment that came with her to suit my feel of the card. I also added my own "rain" with Liquid Glass:





And speaking of rain.....we finally don't have any!! Yippee!! It's actually been sunny ALL week long and finally warming up to the low 70's. Sun is definately good for the soul! Hope you are all enjoying some sunshine too where you live, and have a fabby weekend!




Materials


Stamps: Stamping Bella Rain-never-stopped-me-aBella


Paper: BG Green at Heart dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs


Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie die, Memento ink, CTMH inks, Liquid Glass, and hemp, skittles, corner rounder

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! My Bella is still uninked and unmounted, lol.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card Jenn!