Design Resume

Monday, May 9, 2011

Grandmothers day






Hello all! Hope you had a terrific Mother's Day yesterday! My day was quite busy and exhausting, but at the end of the day I was able to relax for a bit and ready all my blog posts for the week. My Brother bought me an iPad with his Sargent's bonus and brought it with him cross-country when he came home last month. This thing is loads of fun! The only catch is that it's WiFi, and my router is sooooo old that I haven't been able to use it at home. Works great on my work's WiFi though! Just need to find a new router at a decent price, and soon!

Now on to the card....I made this one for my Grandma for Mother's Day. I just love paper piecing Charlotte's outfit. That much less to color! Lol! Tomorrow's card is pretty similar to this one. I think Charlotte makes beautiful Mother's Day cards.

Materials
Stamps: SCRS Charlotte with Rose, sentiment is A Muse
Paper: BG Kioshi dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Memento ink, CTMH ink, Stickles, EK punch, stitching

No comments: