Design Resume

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Vanishing post

So, I posted this card last Saturday, and then it seemed to vanish. :( I don't know how that happened....well I might. I think I forgot to set the date of the post before I published it so it posted the wrong day and then when I went to fix it, it just disappeared. Oh well.

Now it's back! This is the card I made for my brother, Jeremie, to give to his Australian Army friend who married an US Army lady last Saturday. Jeremie said it was one of the best weddings he's ever been to (or seen on TV! haha!) He wanted a special, custom card made by his sister *aww* and asked that it include both the American flag and the Australian flag. Larger feat in my mind than it actually was when I set down and drew it out with my Copic multiliner. I think it turned out great! I like how is elegant without being too frilly.

I can't believe all my shows are done for the summer! All but Glee and House that is. Five-0... awesome, Survivor... a bit predictable, CSI...nail-bitting, Bones...sad but happy. Ho, hum, what am I to watch now? Hopefully Hell's Kitchen starts up again.

Materials
Stamps: CTMH Wings and Affection, BG mini set
Paper: CTMH cs, pearlized paper
Other: Copics, foam tape, pearls, ribbon, CB folder, CTMH ink, Stazon ink

No comments: