Design Resume

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bellariffic bean






Greetings! I'm back today with a card for this week's Bellariffic Challenge which was an easy one for me: Use kraft! Since I use it on just about every card I make, this was a no-brainer! Latte Bella is still my favorite Bella, but I have yet to make a card with my new Rain-Never-Stopped-Me-a-Bella. I have her in my big stack of already colored images just waiting for me to make her into a card. I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch #115 for this, and modified it just a bit.

Hope you all enjoy your Friday. I'm going to my BFF Katie's house today. Our other BFF, Sara is coming too and she's bringing her 6 month old daughter and her 3 year old nephew to play with Katie's son Tyler in his new bouncy house! This should be a fun, yet tiring evening! We're also getting details lined up for Katie's next baby shower since she's already 7 months with baby #2!

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella Latte Bella, sentiment is A Muse
Paper: BG Hello Lucious dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Coluzzle, Memento ink, CTMH ink, Prima flower, BG brad, rhinestones

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable Jenn! GREAT take on the Krafty challenge and love the splashes of fun color!

Sparkplug17 said...

Just lovely! All of my favs!