Design Resume

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12 Days of Sketches #3


Yeah, I know.....what happened to sketch #2? Well I wasn't feeling it yet, so I moved onto the third one first. Something about the ovals. Never been a big fan. Must be why I don't own any.
Bree is so cute and fun! I stamped and colored four different Brees the other night, so you'll be seeing more of her soon.
Materials
Stamps: Bree-TGF, Say It In Style-CTMH
Papers: Indian Summer-BG, CTMH cs
Other: Copics; CTMH inks, edge distresser embossing stylus and brads
My brother came home on Monday, and I've been trying to sneek in crafting time while he's here. ;) I think my cold is finally going away too. Trying to work 11 days in a row with a cold, during the holidays, has not been fun. Can't wait for January!

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

SUPER CUTE! I love this Indian Summer DP.. very warm and rich looking! And how you distressed the edges... you rock Jenn! :)

Don't fall off your chair that I'm finally catching up on comments!!

Amy said...

You are really rockin' the sketches Jenn and they all look fantastic! Your cards are always so much fun to see! :)