Design Resume

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not so Eskimo...


I love how vesitile Basic Grey papers can be. This card for instance, uses Eskimo Kisses dp as the background, but it doesn't look "Christmas-y" at all. Fun fun!
Can't believe it's the LAST episode of Glee tonight!! WWAAAHH!!! D: *crying silent tears*
Hope it's everything this great season has built it up to be. April is soooo far away. Hope it comes out on DVD fast so I can get my fix whenever!
Materials
Stamps: TGF Birthday Anya, CTMH sentiment
Paper: BG Eskimo kisses, CTMH cs and pink dot dp
Other: Memento ink, CTMH ink, Copics, Nesties, Prima flowers, PTI button, foam tape

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is adorable! So festive and non-Christmas!

Amy said...

I already miss Glee! I did get the second cd and hope I can make it to Dec. 29th for the DVD to come out!
Love the Birthday card it's gorgeous Jenn!