Design Resume

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Using scrap 3


Here's the last of my cards using up my Evensong paper. This one is nice and simple, but I love it. Used up another MyStickease too with the sticker flower.
It's Survivor Finale tonight!! Can't believe it's here already! What am I going to do after ALL my shows are done for the season?! Guess I'll put that Netflix subscription to great use. ;)
Materials: All CTMH. Evensong L2pp and MyStickease, Evergreen ss, olive ink.
Other: Misc. ribbon, foam tape.

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card! I hear ya on the shows...but we have the Sing Off tomorrow!

Amy said...

This paper pack sure made cute cards Jenn!
I feel you on the tv shows ending but at least we have 2 hours of Glee reruns this Wednesday! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so lovely the red and greens are so vibrant and I love the tree images! Beth

Stamp and Smile said...

OK, how CUTE are these holiday cards!! Such a simple layout and perfect for doing a set of these to get in the mail... WOW'Tastic too!

Have a VERY Merry Christmas... Jenn! :)