Design Resume

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12 Days of Sketches #6 & FFF


Wow! This is a LATE post! I love when my Brother comes home, but man! I need some craft time! I wasn't even able to check my e-mail for almost a week with how busy we've been! (is that enough exclamations for you? *wink*) Don't get me wrong....I am glad to be spending time with him and other family members this season though.
So here's my quick scramble to complete this card for The Greeting Farm's 12 Days of Sketches #6, which is also the sketch for their Farm Fresh Friday (that's due today-yikes!). Yet another Bree. Are you bored of seeing her yet? ;)
I was able to use my new apron punch that I got for half off at a craft store in Wenatchee when my family and I went to Leavenworth this last weekend. Everything I got was at LEAST 50% off!! We had fun enjoying the snow and the Bavarian style of Leavenworth. I like to go for their tree lighting ceremony when they light up the whole town for Christmas. It's lots of fun!
Materials
Stamps: TGF-Bree, CTMH-sentiment
Paper: BG Lemonade, CTMH cs
Other: CTMH inks and ribbon, Copics, CB folder, EK punch, Coluzzle, Stickles, foam tape

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love Bree! Gorgeous coloring of her and so perfect with a Valentine! Awesome card Jenn!
Sounds like you got some great deals, I love shopping when I can get deals!