Design Resume

Thursday, December 31, 2009

In no particular order....Lol!

Geesh! I sure am jumping all over the place with TGF's 12 Days of Skeches. This one is sketch #8. I was going to just go down the line, but I saw this already stamped Lolli Anya and an idea sprang into my little noggin. ;)

I'm doing absolutely NOTHING for New Year's tonight and I excited!! This is usually the one holiday that I want off, but I just wasn't feeling it this year.....plus I could use the double time and a half! Need to buy the new TGF releases right?! ;) Plus, I hope to put in some serious crafting tonight and catch up on the 12 Days sketches.

Hope you all have a terrific and safe New Year!

Materials
Stamps: TGF-Lolli Anya, CTMH-sentiment
Paper: BG Lemonade, CTMH cs
Other: CTMH inks, Copics, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, Stickles, CB folder, sparkles, foam tape

No comments: