Design Resume

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bellarific Friday-Summertime!

Welcome back everyone!

I'm back today with a card for today's Bellarific Friday challenge which is to make anything that make you think of summer. Bright colors and flowers make me think of summertime. I even used my cute blossom CB folder and made another handmade flower to keep the flowers comin! Miss Tatiana Ketto suited the overall feel of my card today with her flower and funky outfit. I also used this month's SFYTT.

P.S. Please ignore my INCREDIBLY crooked stitching! Rounding corners still make me a nervous stitcher. Not my finest moment for sure! Lol!

Materials
Stamps: Ketto-Stamping Bella, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Green at Heart dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie die, EK punches, PTI button, Memento ink, CTMH ink, ribbon, stitching

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

TOTALLY, absolutely DARLING!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!