Design Resume

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to all your fathers today! This card is actually the card I sent my Uncle Doug. This was one of the card bases I made with the Felicity paper I was using up while hanging out with Nona and Sparkle last month. The Fleur de lis makes great masculine cards. When I went over to my Aunt and Uncle's place yesterday for a family Father's Day celebration, my Aunt just gushed over the card I sent. I love seeing the joy on peoples' faces when they get one of my cards!

Hope you all enjoy this day with all the men you love! My sister is coming over with her family to my parent's house for Papa's Day. I'll be back tomorrow with some more stuff to share.

Materials: All CTMH. Felicity pp, You & Me ss, Say It In Style ss, Cocoa ink, Indian Corn Blue ink, hemp, buttons. EK punch

No comments: