Design Resume

Monday, June 27, 2011

SCRS catch up

Good morning everyone!

Well, my little (and I mean little) roll I was on as far as posting goes didn't last very long. Sorry. Life caught up with me. Six-day work weeks and my BFF's baby shower I had to plan left little time for creating.

My one creation, other than the card today, are the two huge garden beds of veggies my Mom and I planted about two weeks ago! I'm so excited to actually be sustainable and grow our own food. I wanted to learn how to can, so we planted lots of roma tomatoes, green beans, and beets. I love pickled beets!

So anyways, onto the card today..... I had time last night to make this card for the last Sparkle Creations challenge which was a sponsor sketch, but Blogger didn't like me so I couldn't post it last night in time for the challenge deadline. :( Oh well. Blogger likes me today though!


I decided since I missed the previous week's challenge, which was an easel card, that I'd make my first ever one! Plus....Sparkle told me they weren't that hard after I whined that I'd never made one before. And what do ya know?! they are easy!

Hope to be back tomorrow with a Greeting Farm card. Enjoy your Monday. It's my one day off here, and it's SUNNY!!

Materials
Stamps: SCRS Crusin' Chloe, PTI Button Bits (sentiment)
Paper: BG Wander dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, stitching, Memento ink, CTMH ink, buttons, EK punch

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!