Design Resume

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just sitting here





....literally. I'm still sick, and I'm just sitting around in my PJs, drinking tea while I set up this post. I hate being sick. Especially since we've finally have had a streak of good weather. Ugh! Oh well, that's life. I tried making some cards today, but only felt like stamping out some Bella images to color later. That, and get hooked on Dexter via Netflix. Anyone have seasons 3-5 they want to share with me?!

So today I'm sharing one of the cards I made while hanging out with my crafty gals, Nona and Sparkle, a couple weeks ago. I brought some paper I wanted to use up and just cranked out a bunch of card bases and a few finished cards. This is one of the ones I actually finished and I love pairing this bird with the sentiment.

Materials: All CTMH. A Tweet ss, Card Chatter-Sympathy ss, Felicity pp, Barn Red ink, Cocoa ink, Sorbet ink, Dessert Sand ink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. I wish we had more of the shaped papers.