Design Resume

Monday, June 20, 2011

June Card Class cards







Hiya all! Back today with the cards from my last card class. This month's focus was Father's Day and masculine cards. I know we all need more masculine cards at the ready! We used Close To My Heart's "Lucky" paper pack and this awesome vintage set also from CTMH. I absolutely love the bicycle! Everyone had fun doing some good old fashioned wet embossing. In fact, they loved it so much that they wanted to emboss the clock on the other card! The embossed bicycle is the one I gave my dad. He got all mushy when he called to thank me. ;)

Enjoy your Monday. I'm meeting up with my good friend Josie and we're going out to Dim Sum for lunch with some of her chef friends from the restaurant she works at. Yummy!!

Materials: All CTMH. Lucky L2 pp, Your Life ss, Say It In Style ss, Olive ink, Outdoor Denim ink, Chocolate ink, Sunset ink, Goldrush ink, Desert Sand ink, cocoa ribbon, hemp, badge buttons. AC buttons



No comments: