Design Resume

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun with LLBC #12

I had a lot of fun with this card for the 'Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #12. Yay for sketch challenges! Too bad I missed the linky deadline though. I took a great idea from my friend Amy Young about blowing up the digi image of Miss Lylah. This really worked well with this sketch, since the main image panel is more square and all the Lolitas are so tall and lean.

I found this cool piece of lace in my stash and it went perfectly with my Basic Grey dp. One thing with making Lolitas bigger is that their eyes are that much bigger too! I'm always a little bit intimidated when I color their eyes; I don't want them to look creepy! Lol! I need to work on my black hair coloring skills a little I think too.

Wish me luck! I threw my hat into the ring for a LLBC DT spot!

Materials
Stamps: 'Lil Lolita Lylah digi, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Eva dp, A Muse kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, MS punch, Stickles, CTMH ink, scrap lace.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love this Jenn! Great papers and you know I love the blown up image! You might have missed last week's challenge but this card would fit this week's challenge, Girly Girl, too!
Fingers crossed for you on the LLBC DT spot!