Design Resume

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MTSC #89

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry my post is a bit late. Too busy (and tired) last night to get it ready. Today I bring you a fun card I made using Mercy's sketch #89. This was a fun sketch, and TopiaryBella was the perfect image for it. My stitching is starting to be a little straighter! Lol! Looking better.

Enjoy your short work week! It's regular for me since I work retail, but I go on VACATION next week for my birthday!! And speaking of birthdays.....I have the BEST little brother ever. He called me from Afghanistan yesterday to tell me he found me two tickets to the Seahawks season opener next Sunday!! I've been wanting to go soooooo bad since the game is ON my birthday. Yay!! Better rest my vocal chords this week so I can scream for my team! Safeco's the loudest stadium; love it!!

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella TopiaryBella, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl dp, CTMH cs, A Muse kraft
Other: Copics, foam tape, CTMH inks and hemp, Memento ink, EK punch, Stickles, Prima yellow flower, misc. button and orange flower, stitching

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I'm so happy you get to go to the game!