Design Resume

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday "Rule of 3"


Hello everyone! Welcome to another edition of the FFF challenge! This week the challenge is "Rule of 3". Use at least THREE different DP's and THREE different embellishments (ex. not three buttons, but some buttons, ribbon, and bling-just has to be 3 different types!)

I barely snuck in my 3rd dp! Haha! I had this yellow one picked out, but when I tried to use a larger piece it made it too busy. That's when I decided to make it more subtle and have simple circles behind my red buttons. And the buttons are one of my 3 different embellishments: Buttons, Prima flower, and ribbon. :) I also used SSSC#83 for my layout.

Stop on by the TGF Blog for more details. Here's the list of DT blogs, so go and be inspired!


The Farmers:
Jessica Diedrich
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Randi Wall
Kim Nath
Tammy Maxvill

The Critter Crew:
Amber Hight
Jen Shults
Shaela Odd
Heather Schlatter
Jacquie Nordaune
Jenn Royal (you're here!)
Kristine Reynolds
Linda Muhr
Tangii Crain
Materials
Stamps: TGF Maggie Cleaning digi, CTMH Thoughtful Sentiments and Simple Stitches
Paper: OA Fly a Kite dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Prima flower, misc. red buttons and ribbon, Nestie, AC orange button, CTMH ink, liquid glass, and waxy flax

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Jennifer, this is adorable! I love the buttons with the flowers and the contrast of the designer papers together. Really really cute card!

Amy said...

Super cute card and awesome coloring Jenn! Love your flowers and the sunflower, fabulous!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just darling, Jen! LOVE that DP and your coloring on sweet Maggie is just great! You rocked the rule of 3's, girl!