Design Resume

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mojo to help my Mojo


Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. I had quite the whirlwind birthday weekend and kinda lost my crafty mojo along the way. I seriously just lounged around all day yesterday. I tried to craft, but just ended up staring at my supplies trying to will them to do something! Haha!

So thank you Mojo Monday for helping me get my mojo back! I've had this Bella image colored for awhile now, and thought it fit well with the Mojo #156 sketch. I layered the lace in between the dp and as the "scallop" along the bottom. The ribbon is what through me though. The image was to large to wrap ribbon around like the sketch showed, so I went with just the bow.
Here's what I did on my birthday:

My WONDERFUL little brother bought me these totally awesome (and close!) seats to the Seahawks' season opening game. Now I have to tell you how awesome my brother is....he called me from his Army base in Kandahar, Afghanistan to tell me that he found me tickets to the game for my birthday! He's over there, risking his life everyday, and thought this wonderful gift for my birthday! I love my brother!! I took my good friend Rachel with me, and ended up meeting up with a lot of other friends who were at the game too. It was a perfect day filled with tailgating, a most excellent, and winning game (31-6 win!), and ended at a local brewery near my house.

Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella BrideaBella, BG sentiment
Paper: BG Eva dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie die, CTMH inks and Opaques pearl, Memento ink, Stickles, misc. lace

3 comments:

Keva said...

Pretty card! I really like your paper choice. Hope you had a great time at the game.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a lovely Bella Jenn! You look happy as can be at the game! Beth

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I'm glad you had an awesome time!