Design Resume

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My new addiction

Happy Football Day everyone!! :D (GO Seahawks!)

I've been addicted to making these corner bookmarks. ATS had it as one of their weekly challenges a while back, and I finally got around to watching the tutorial. They are so easy to make! And you can decorate them however you want, even adjust the size. And they're a GREAT way to use up those scraps that have been hanging around your craft table too long! I made a whole slew of them and giving them out to my friends who love to read.

Here are some more I made....


I love quotes! I think I'll make some more to sell using my other quote stamps. I made a few cute kiddo ones with frogs and bugs on them. Inspiring kids to read is always a good thing!
Materials: I used a bunch of different products for all of these. If you'd like to know what they were, just leave a comment.

No comments: