Design Resume

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Close TO My Heart Anniversary Party!




I can't believe it's been over a year already since I became a Consultant with CTMH! What a fun and creative blast! I have enjoyed every minute of being in the CTMH family and grateful for the new friends and connections I've made.

As a "thank you" to everyone, I am hosting an anniversary party. This Sunday, May 3rd from 2pm to 5pm. If you live in the greater Seattle/Everett area, please come! You can e-mail me or comment here if you'd like to come and have so fun.

Come to my house and play with new products from the Summer Idea Book that releases on May 1st. There will be make-and-takes, giveaways and a drawing for a cool bundle prize! Earn extra entries into the drawing by RSVP-ing within a week, bringing a friend, and showing up on time. I will also have purged product for sale at great discounts.

Enjoy crafting and learning new techniques!

1 comment:

nonapearl said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Has it been a year already? WOW! It's been so fun having you as a downline. Keep up the awesome work!

=) Nona