Design Resume

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My business flyer







Here it is....my flyer I made for my for my event tonight. Kim is a Mary Kay lady and they are having some kind of business builder event an they were told they can invite guest. Lucky me! It's a chance to showcase to them what I can do to help their business. My flyer includes examples of bag-toppers, small cards, and gift tags. I will also have standard card examples on display with loads of business cards. Hopefully all goes well and I network some new customers!


Materials: All CTMH. Key To My Heart pp, KTMH ss, Doodle Alpha ss, western flourishes ss, le chic ss, summer sweetness ss, Sept WP ss, huge thanks consultant ss, Perfect Day L2pp, blush and colonial white cs. Juniper, tulip, blush, black, cocoa, and garden green inks. Sorbet ric-rac ribbon, hollyhock twill ribbon, clear sparkles.

Other: Stickles, pink sparkles.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Looks very pretty! You are very creative!