Design Resume

Monday, April 13, 2009

Color Chef Challenge #1


Kelly Jo over at KJ's Stamp Pad has started this awesome weekly color challenge. Last Monday was the first challenge, and thank goodness she keeps the link open since I just found out about it from Aaron's blog. What fun, vibrant colors! I decided to use Crystal Blue instead of Breeze since I didn't have any Breeze. I used my hole punch to create my faux brads and then covered them with liquid glass. This is based on the Originals sketch, Squares & Overlays. I'm going to try and work on this week's challenge tomorrow so stay tuned.
I made this for my Mom who just had gastric-bypass surgery this morning. This has been a long, life-changing decision for her that she did lots and lots of research on. After years of doing Weight Watchers for her health and to help curb the heart and diabetes problems that run in the family,she plateaued and couldn't loose any more weight. Our family is confidant that this is the best way to help with any current or future health threats. On my way to go visit her now.


Materials: All CTMH. White daisy and crystal blue cs, Emporium L2pp, Intrinsic Backgrounds ss, crystal blue ink, liquid glass.

Other: sticker-3Birds, swiss dots embossing folder-cuttlebug, pop-dots, hole punch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn- I LOVE your card and am adding it to my favorites folder.

Great use of the color challenge! I think your mom will love it!