Design Resume

Monday, April 27, 2009

Mary Kay bag toppers








My friend Kim that invited me to her "Team up for women" Mary Kay event a few weeks ago, asked me to come up with some ideas for bag toppers that would glam up her product. She gave me three different sizes of bags she uses to work with. Here are some of the things I came up with. I'm waiting for CTMH's May Stamp of the Month, "Be yourself" to make ones that are even more appropriate so stay tuned for those.
Materials: All CTMH. Watermelon and white daisy cs, Buttoned Together ss, Say it in Style ss, Endless Love ss. Watermelon, black, chocolate, white daisy, blush and hollyhock inks, sanding kit, liquid glass.
Other: Swiss dots embossing folder and large flower die-Cuttlebug. Scallop edge punch, circle punches and flower punch-EK. Plaid paper-DCWV.

No comments: