Design Resume

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Color Chef Challenge #3




Yeah! I love this color combo! Kelly Jo's color challenge this week was Watermelon/Sunflower/White/Black. I had a lot of fun creating this card. I also had the perfect accent that has been patiently waiting in my stash. Aren't those flowers cute?! The two square epoxy stickers have also been chillin in my stash for-ev-er.

The Originals book helped with the layout on this. I used the "stage right" sketch. The only Sunflower paper was the patterned paper from the Magic Moments kit so I used my Cuttlebug paisley folder to match. Then I used my Spot on Backgrounds to make the custom dp stamped in watermelon and black then inked the edges in sunflower.

Hope you enjoy!

Materials: All CTMH. Black, white daisy, and watermelon cs, Magic Moments L2pp, Spot on Backgrounds ss. Black, sunflower and watermelon inks, sanding kit.

Other: Paisley embossing folder--Cuttlebug, flowers-Sandylion, epoxy stickers--unknown, black grosgrain ribbon--JoAnn's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowzer!!! This card is awesome. So fun to see what people create with the color combos! Thanks for playing...