Design Resume

Saturday, January 16, 2010

....and too cute Chelsea

Yay! I've used ALL of my new Sprouts! ....well that is until I get Gigi in the mail from my winning card I made for CA&F's release party. ;)

Can you tell that my corner rounder has been my best friend lately? That, and the sentiment and music notes from my Love Birds ss. I think Chelsea is so darling. I think I'll have to make another card with her colored to look like Josie again. Josie is NEVER without her iPod, but she rarely wears a skirt.....

Well, I'm at the tail end of my paper from Amy. I have just a few random pieces left with no idea of how I'm going to use them. I'll think of something. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Materials
Stamps: TGF Chelsea, CTMH Playful Flourishes and Love Birds
Paper: Sassafrass Lass dp, CTMH cs and Bella dp
Other: CTMH inks and ribbon, Copics, Stickles, foam tape, EK corner rounder.

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Oh so cute! She's my next sprout to use on my list, lol.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is fantastic and the rounded corners work perfectly! Beth

Stacey said...

SO SWEET!
Your work is beautiful!!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog too!! I'm so glad you came to visit!! :) I'm no where near as productive as you though! Perhaps ONE day?!?! :)
I look forward to meeting you IN PERSON at CU!!! :) It is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!
I'll be back to visit........SOON!!
-S