Design Resume

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oops! Late post

I got my new Sprouts in the mail today!! Hence, the late post. Isn't Stella stinkin' adorable?! She was designed by my friend Amy Young. So talented that lady, I tell ya!

The layout for this card is inspired by a card by Robin at Club Anya & Friends. I found this old BG Sugared paper at that craft store in Wenatchee for only 20 cents a sheet! Yippee! The only problem is that it only has hearts printed on 1/4 of the page, so I used a stamp to add my own.

Off to finish making tacos. Yumm!! My fav! Have a great night!
P.S. GO TIDE!!

Materials
Stamps: TGF-Stella; CTMH Togetherness, Noted Backgrounds, and Say It In Style
Paper: CTMH cs and Bella dp, BG Sugared
Other: CTMH ribbon, inks, and paper piercer; Copics; foam tape

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a score on that BG paper and great idea to stamp more 'pattern' onto pattern paper... I'm gonna have to remember that!
Another wonderful card Jenn, so glad you like the Sprouts! :)