Design Resume

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mojo Chibi



First of all....I'm watching the Ravens STOMP the Patriots, 24-0, and that's only just the 1st quarter!! Ha ha Patriots!
OK, it's been a loooonnnggg time since I've done a Mojo Monday sketch, so long that I forgot that I have to actually post my card on my blog to link it. Unlike all the TGF challenges where I get to upload it to their gallery and share it on my blog as I wish. Ha ha! That's why you'll be seeing two posts today.
So this is the third Chibi I bought last week. Isn't she spunky?! Thought the sentiment was very fitting. She also went well with the last few pieces of my blog candy from Amy. Going to miss this paper. :( I'm also entering this into TGF's FFF challenge which calls for sparkle.
Materials
Stamps: TGF-Chibi Punk, CTMH-Fringed Phrases
Paper: Sassafrass Lass dp, mics. dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, Kaiser gems, Stickles, Nestie, Coluzzle, CTMH ink and liquid glass, CB folder, foam tape, EK border punch, misc. ribbon

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So adorable! Love your punk!

Amy said...

This cute little punk has got lots of spunk! :)
Cool mix of colors and patterns on this card... it so fits with the fun image!