Design Resume

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chibi Chibi! Last of the 12 Days


Whew!! What a world wind of challenges! The 12 Days of Sketches challengs over at TGF officially ended Sunday night. It was a lot of fun, and lots of work to try and complete all 12 sketches.
Yay Chibi! So I've been stalling a bit on purchasing Chibis. At first I was kinda creeped out by their big buggy eyes, but after seeing them around blogland, they've really grown on me. Since I purchased some of the new release stamps over at TGF, I decided to buy 3 Chibis while I was there. Thank goodness they're digis so I could play right away!
I actually made three cards using this Chibi image, but these two used the final two sketches I had to complete for the challenge. Both of the sketches included an oval shape, and since I didn't have any oval die-cuts, I just used the shape of Chibi to mimic it. The first sketch is from Day 2 and the second is from Day 7. I'm so pleased with how both of these turned out. :)
Materials
Stamps: TGF-Chibi Shibuya digi. CTMH Playful Flourishes, Say It In Style, Notice the Details SOTM, Noted Backgrounds.
Paper: BG Lemonade, CTMH cs
Other: CTMH inks, black ribbon, and liquid glass; Copics; AC buttons and green ribbon; BG buttons; Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts; Stazon; foam tape.

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I'm glad you're loving the Chibis!

Claireabelle said...

These are just the cutest!
x