Design Resume

Friday, January 15, 2010

Super cute Ruby


I think Ruby is my favorite of the new Sprouts over at TGF. She kinda reminds me of my dear friend Josie. Their hair is similar, their style is similar, and sometimes Josie gives that slight grin that makes you wonder what she's thinking. Which is why I think I'll give her this card for her birthday next month.


The layout of this card is based on this sketch by Pam over at CA&F for the Sketchy Saturdays challenge. Again, another card with an oval. Think I need to invest in some oval Nesties.... but until then, using Ruby's shape as the oval had to do. This is one of my top 5 favorite cards I've made in the last few months. I love everything about it and I'm so happy with how it turned out.


Materials
Stamps: TGF-Ruby, CTMH-Say It In Style
Paper: Sassafrass Lass dp, CTMH hollyhock dp and colonial white cs
Other: CTMH inks, brads and sunflower waxy flax. Copics, PTI buttons, misc. ribbon, foam tape

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Super cute! Did you notice that mine and your Chibi cards made TGF Newsletter! :)