Design Resume

Friday, January 8, 2010

"Love"ly Lolli


Let the stretch of Valentine cards commence! You're going to be so sick of them soon. Lol! So here's some more of that Sugared paper. I'm totally loving my Noted Backgrounds from CTMH; adds just that right amount of umph.
Did I mention that I received my first consignment check from The Sweet Spot earlier this week?! Yay! So excited that my cards are selling! Lara says she has another check ready to mail. We might make the move to straight wholesale sale instead of consignment soon, with the exception of holiday cards. :)
Materials
Stamps: TGF Lolli Anya, CTMH Noted Backgrounds and Say It In Style
Paper: BG Sugared, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH inks, AC buttons, Nestie, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, foam tape

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is adorable! I love her heart lollipop!

Beth aka BR-T said...

How could anyone be sick of Valentines day cards when they are this awesome! Beth

Amy said...

Fabulous news about your growing card business Jenn... that is fantastic! I'm not surprised though when you've got gorgeous cards like this up for grabs! :)