Design Resume

Monday, January 11, 2010

From Dahlia, with love


I'm really happy how the coloring turned out with Dahlia on this one. Plus, it might sound weird to TGF lovers, but I think she actually tones down the boldness of this Lemonade paper. I almost forgot that I had the matching Lemonade buttons until I ran across them the other day cleaning up my craft room. Lol! Amazing how your craft room can look like it was hit by a tornado so quickly. ;)
Materials
Stamps: TGF Dahlia, CTMH Playful Flourishes and Say It In Style
Paper: BG Lemonade, CTMH cs
Other: CTMH inks and edge distresser, BG buttons, Stazon ink

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card. She is perfect for the Lemonade paper!

Amy said...

Hey, Dahlia is a wild girl so pairing her with the wild BG papers is the perfect choice! Fab coloring of her and I love the sentiment on the large button... very cool card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I agree your coloring of this Dahlia is awesome Jenn! Beth

Stamp and Smile said...

You are so "fun" with your cards!!! That DP is beautiful... and your coloring was done very well! Blown away!! And the button treatment ROCKS this card... TFS Jenn!!

Hugs... Michelle :)